5000 Watt MPPT Schneider Solar Power Pure Sine Inverter Charger Controller
A pure sine wave inverter is an solar power device that converts direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC).
It is used for setting up home solar panel kit. Whether your appliances are running from the grid directly, or using a converted solar energy, it can switch between sources smoothly.
Pure sine wave inverters create a steady power flow, which is essential to take care of your electronic devices. Pure sine wave inverters keep AC-powered equipment free of any potential damage by ensuring a consistent current that doesn’t surge or fade.
It can be used for digital microwaves, televisions, fridges, laptops and other electronic equipment. Pure Sine inverters can power just about any AC appliance without risk of damage.
Our Pure sine wave inverters are available in 12V, which range from 1000W to 5000W. Be ready for any emergency power blackout. Use the inverter charger to charge a backup battery bank for use when AC power is disconnected or electricity from the local utility is lost.
This inverter is also a great choice for off-grid living or for emergency.
- Full PURE sine wave inverter
- Integrated MPPT solar energy charging feature
- Configurable input voltage for home appliances and personal computer with LCD setting
- Configurable battery charging current based on applications with LCD setting
- Configurable AC/Solar Charger feature with LCD setting
- Compatible with mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is regaining
- Overload / Over Temperature / Short circuit protection
- Intelligent battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- We offer 1000W, 3000W and 5000W KVA inverters.
On / OFF Grid Smart Inverter
These devices are inverter and charger that combine the functions of the inverter, solar charger and battery charger to offer a portable size uninterrupted power supply. It offers user-configurable and easily accessible button operation, such as a comprehensive LCD screen, battery charging current, AC input or Solar input charging priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
The Energy it receives in a sunny weather allows you to use it directly. Thus, less power rides on the System and Battery.
- Output Power: Continuous 5000 Watt
- Peak Power: 8000 Watt
- Working Voltage: 230 VAC
- Adjustable Voltage Range: 90-280 VAC
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- (EXIT)Max Yield: 93%
- Demeraj Power: 10000 VA
- Battery Voltage: 48 VDC
- Overload Protection: 60 VDC
- Max Network Charging Current: 60 A
- (SOLAR CHARGING) Current: 80 A
- Open Circuit Voltage (max): 145 VDC
- Stand-by Power Consumption: 2W
- Origin: Germany
- Warranty: 6 Years
Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) or sometimes just power point tracking (PPT), is a technique used commonly with wind turbines and photovoltaic (PV) solar systems to maximize power extraction under all conditions.