5000 Watt Solar Panel MPPT Schneider Solar Power Pure Sine Inverter Charger Controller
- A pure sine wave inverter is a solar power device that converts direct current (DC) to alternating current (AC).
- It is used for setting up home solar panel kit. Whether your appliances are running from the grid directly, or using a converted solar energy, it can switch between sources smoothly.
- Pure sine wave inverters create a steady power flow, which is essential to take care of your electronic devices.
- Pure sine wave inverters keep AC-powered equipment free of any potential damage by ensuring a consistent current that doesn’t surge or fade.
- It can be used for digital microwaves, televisions, fridges, laptops and other electronic equipment.
- Pure Sine inverters can power just about any AC appliance without risk of damage.
- Our Pure sine wave inverters are available in 12V, which range from 1000W to 5000W.
- Be ready for any emergency power blackout.
- Use the inverter charger to charge a backup battery bank for use when AC power is disconnected or electricity from the local utility is lost.
- This inverter is also a great choice for off-grid living or for emergency.
5000 Watt Solar Panel Inverter Details:
- Full PURE sine wave inverter
- Integrated MPPT solar energy charging feature
- Configurable input voltage for home appliances and personal computer with LCD setting
- Configurable battery charging current based on applications with LCD setting
- Configurable AC/Solar Charger feature with LCD setting
- Compatible with mains voltage or generator power
- Auto restart while AC is regaining
- Overload / Over Temperature / Short circuit protection
- Intelligent battery charger design for optimized battery performance
- We offer 1000W, 3000W and 5000W KVA inverters.
On / OFF Grid Smart Inverter
These devices are inverter and charger that combine the functions of the inverter, solar charger and battery charger to offer a portable size uninterrupted power supply. It offers user-configurable and easily accessible button operation, such as a comprehensive LCD screen, battery charging current, AC input or Solar input charging priority, and acceptable input voltage based on different applications.
The Energy it receives in a sunny weather allows you to use it directly. Thus, less power rides on the System and Battery.
- Output Power: Continuous 5000 Watt
- Peak Power: 8000 Watt
- Working Voltage: 230 VAC
- Adjustable Voltage Range: 90-280 VAC
- Frequency Range: 50 Hz / 60 Hz
- (EXIT)Max Yield: 93%
- Demeraj Power: 10000 VA
- Battery Voltage: 48 VDC
- Overload Protection: 60 VDC
- Max Network Charging Current: 60 A
- (SOLAR CHARGING) Current: 80 A
- Open Circuit Voltage (max): 145 VDC
- Stand-by Power Consumption: 2W
- Origin: Germany
- Warranty: 6 Years
Maximum power point tracking (MPPT) or sometimes just power point tracking (PPT), is a technique used commonly with wind turbines and photovoltaic (PV) solar systems to maximize power extraction under all conditions.