Vortex Diode Laser 808nm Epilation Hair Removal Machine with Sapphire Cooling
New Genuine Ironing Diode Laser 808nm Gold Standard Wave Length
- Laser Wave Boyu 808nm
- Display 15 ’’ Color Touch English
- Introduction Power 2500 W
- Capacity Capacity 12x16mm²
- Diode Bar Pieces 10 Pcs 60w
- Diode Output Power 600w
- Shot Width 685 Ms Adjustable
- Energy 2-120 Joule / Cm² Adjustable
- Frequency (Speed) 0.5 – 10hz
- Laser Tipi Diode Laser (Ironing)
- Cooling Cooling Contact Cooling (-10 ° C)
- Cooling System Water + Air + Semiconductor And Sapphire Cooling
- Machine Dimensions 50x45x110 Cm
- Net Weight 57 Kg
- Gross 75 Kg
- Voltage Ac 220v / 50hz – Ac 110v / 60hz
- Guaranteed Head Life 15.000.000 Shots
- Average Height Life 30.000.000 – 50.000.000 Shots
Why Should We Choose VortexPro?
- Thousands of devices with 11 years of experience in production and sales both in Turkey and abroad also preferred because it is the product of a corporate firm!
- Turkey quickly to every point of delivery, training and technical service support for granted!
- For affordable price and payment terms can be purchased!
- Since the number of warranty shots is low and the cost of consumption is low!
- With 808nm wavelength, which represents the golden wavelength in hair removal, it can be used for every hair type and every hair type.
- Because it can be easily applied by ironing Diode Laser technology!
- Cosmetics for having CE Certificate!
- 10 Hz, the rate of fire, more hair removal in a shorter time and cause you to earn more!
- Thanks to the Contact Sapphire Cooling System that has cooled down to -10 ° C for painless hair removal!
Laser Hair Removal
The process of hair removal by means of exposure to pulses of laser light that destroy the hair follicle. It had been performed experimentally for about twenty years before becoming commercially available in 1995 and 1996.
One of the first published articles describing laser hair removal was authored by the group at Massachusetts General Hospital in 1998. Laser hair removal is widely practiced in clinics, and even in homes using devices designed and priced for consumer self-treatment.
Many reviews of laser hair removal methods, safety, and efficacy have been published in the dermatology literature.