Berberler Rebeka Turkish Towels Peshtemals Pestemal 100% Organic Pure Cotton 70 × 160 cm 380gr
Turkish towels are quite easy, light in weight, thin and energy-efficient when compared to typical terry cloth made towels. The Turkish Peshtemal towels are used since ancient age and it was initially used in Turkey from which it spread in other various parts of the world with time. The Turkish towels dry quite fast and it is not found to make any musty smell that is quite often found in traditional terry cloth made towels.
- HIGHEST QUALITY – 100% Organic Pure Turkish Cotton, Eco-friendly, Bath Towel Easy way to refresh your bathroom’s décor, and upgrade your home for a spa-like experience every day.
- LIGHTWEIGHT & LESS SPACE: Rolls up neatly to pack & go. Perfect for beach, pool, spa, sauna, gym, yoga, travel, camping, and picnic. Less storage space, take up about a quarter of the space of a traditional plush towel. Easily stack on small bathroom display shelves or hang on wall-hooks.
- QUICK DRYING: Dries way more quickly both by air and tumble drier (about 20 min on low temp as opposed to 60 min on high for terry towels). They are anti-microbial-unlike fluffy cotton towels- so they do not get smelly. The perfect new beach towel, so ditch your heavy sand-covered towel and streamline your summer. The Turkish towel range is perfectly suited for the bathroom and outdoors. Can be used on the beach, in the home, on the road and your options are endless
- Size : 70×160 cm
- Weight : 380gr/piece
- Material : 100% Cotton
- Weft Yarn : 20/2 Ring
- Warp Yarn : 20/2 Ring
Available Sizes based on custom orders.
- Custom and Resort sizes are acceptable.
- All dimensions are approximate and estimate and subject to final product specifications
- Other sizes are available, please inquire about any custom size you need.
- Many Colors Bright Colors, dyed to ensure years of vibrant color. Natural-dyed, pure cotton, no harmful substances or chemicals, eco-friendly.
- Please note that some color hues may not be a perfect match to another size in the same color hue due to different manufacturing times and/or different dye lots.
- If you are trying to create your own set, using the same colors, and concerned about this, please order from our Sets.
- Monogramming is offered as additional service to our customers who would like to have either their names or initials monogrammed on towels, bathrobes and shower curtains.
- Monogramming colors: Black, Beige, Blue, Brown, Burgundy, Gold, Gray, Hot Pink, Hunter Green, Kelly Green, Lavender, Pink, Purple, Red, Royal Blue, White, Creme, Navy Blue
- Please wash before first use – a gentle wash with cold water in the washing machine or hand wash makes the towel more absorbent and softens the fabric.
- Dry naturally – Don’t machine dry!
- This is a handmade item thus slight imperfections in pattern and color, can be expected.
- %5 size change on dimension and 10 grams change on weight, must be tolerated as a result of Handloom production.
- Colors on your monitor may differ slightly from the original.
- Custom Towels (Size, Colors, Shapes, Weight, Tassles or not, etc)
- Private Label
- Packaging and Labelling
- Free Professional Photos
We also sell the following products, please see our page on YeniExpo:
- Beach Towels
- Family Bathrobe Sets
- Kids Bathrobes
- Color Cartela
We export worldwide!
We also manufacture towels and bathrobes in bulk for
hotel chains, resorts, hospitals, government, and army.
Please inquire about your special needs
Download Catalog (this is 2016 catalog, the new catalog is available upon your request)