New Zippered Abaya Dress Fashion Modest Muslim MC2020
Abaya Dress Fabric Features:
- Material: The product is made of half lycra crepe fabric.
- Product Length: 145 cm.
- Since the product is half lycra, it is extremely comfortable to use. It has zipper from the neck. Lacing is used on the collar part. There is a cross stitch embroidery on the waist and arms. Wadding is used in the product.
- Size Range 38-40-42-44-46-48-50
- Height: 1.65 (without shoes)
- Chest: 89
- Waist: 70
- Basen: 93
- The product on the model is 40 size.
- The product mold is one-to-one mold and it is recommended to order your own size.
- There may be a slight tone difference in product colors due to concept shots.
Islamic clothing is clothing that is interpreted as being in accordance with the teachings of Islam. Muslims wear a wide variety of clothing, which is influenced not only by religious considerations, but also practical, cultural, social, and political factors. In modern times, some Muslims have adopted clothing based on Western traditions, while others wear modern forms of traditional Muslim dress, which over the centuries has typically included long, flowing garments.
Besides its practical advantages in the climate of the Middle East, loose-fitting clothing is also generally regarded as conforming to Islamic teachings, which stipulate that body areas which are sexual in nature must be hidden from public view. Traditional dress for Muslim women conceals the hair and the body from the ankles to the neck. Some Muslim women also cover their face.
Islamic dress is influenced by two scriptural sources, the Quran and hadith. The Quran provides guiding principles believed to have come from God, while the body of hadith describes a human role model through the traditions of the Islamic prophet Muhammad. The branch of fashion industry influenced by Islamic principles is known as Islamic fashion.
- Women in Islam and Muslim Realms: Dress Code
- How to Dress Modestly As a Muslim Girl
- Muslim fashion: ‘Anyone can wear these clothes