(as of Jan 20,2022 20:57:51 UTC )
SEO 2021: Learn search engine optimization with smart internet marketing strategies
Learn SEO and rank at the top of Google with SEO 2021—beginner to advanced!
Newest edition – EXPANDED & UPDATED JUNE 2021
No matter your background, SEO 2021 will walk you through search engine optimization techniques used to grow countless websites online, exact steps to rank high in Google, and how get a ton of customers.
In this SEO book you will find:
1. SEO explained in simple language, beginner to advanced.
2. The inner workings of Google’s algorithm and how it calculates the search results.
3. How to find “money” keywords that will send customers to your site.
4. Sneaky tricks to get local businesses ranking high with local SEO.
5. How to get featured in the mainstream news, for free.
6. Three sources to get expert SEO and Internet marketing advice worth thousands of dollars for free.
7. A simple step-by-step checklist and video tutorials, exclusive for readers.
Now, let me tell you a few SEO marketing secrets in this book…
1. Most search engine optimization advice online is wrong!
If you’ve browsed through search engine optimization advice online, you may have noticed two things:
– Most SEO advice is outdated or just dead-wrong.
– Google’s constant updates have made many popular SEO optimization strategies useless. Why is this so?…
2. Google is constantly changing and evolving.
Some recent changes:
1. June 2021 – Google starts rolling out the "Page Experience Update", including new factors in Google’s search algorithm and new recommendations for all website owners.
2. December 2020 – Google makes major changes to how search results are calculated, titled the "December 2020 Core Update".
3. April 2020 – The world is hit by the global COVID crisis, affecting businesses, employees and customers. Google releases new guidelines for site owners during the crisis.
SEO 2021 covers these latest updates to Google’s algorithm and how to use them to your advantage. This book also reveals changes coming up in 2021.
3. How to sidestep search engine updates and use them to rank higher.
Contrary to Internet marketing gossip, problems caused by Google updates are rarely irrecoverable, in fact, you can use them to rank higher—but you need the right knowledge. This book reveals:
– Recent Google updates—Google’s Page Experience update in June 2021, Google’s December 2020 Core Update, Google’s May 2020 Core Update, Google’s COVID guidelines, Google’s RankBrain algorithm and more…
– New changes coming in 2021 and 2022.
– How to safeguard against changes in 2021 and beyond.
– How to recover from Google penalties.
Link building is the strongest factor for ranking high in Google. Unfortunately, most widely-used methods suck! This chapter walks you through new powerful techniques that won’t get you in hot-water with Google. Now updated with more link building strategies, and extra tips for advanced readers.
5. And read the special bonus chapter on pay-per-click advertising.
In this special bonus chapter, learn to quickly setup pay-per-click advertising campaigns with Google Ads, and send more customers to your site overnight, literally. With this SEO book, learn SEO from a fundamental level, achieve top rankings, and generate a wave of new customers to your site.
One of the most comprehensive SEO optimization and Internet marketing books ever published—now expanded and updated—of all best-selling SEO books, this is the only one with everything you need. Scroll up, click buy, and get started now!
Publication date:September 9, 2014
File size:8993 KB
Simultaneous device usage:Unlimited
Print length:261 pages
Page numbers source ISBN:B08PJPR1GY
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.