Selling Sheds Online: The complete guide to digital marketing for shed builders and portable building manufacturers Book Description:
THE ONLY BOOK YOU’LL EVER NEED FOR LEARNING HOW TO MARKET YOUR SHED BUILDING BUSINESS ONLINE!
This book is exclusively for shed builders and portable building manufacturers that want to do more business over the Internet. If you’re not getting the calls and shed quote requests you had hoped for from your website, then this book is a must-read. Selling Sheds Online is the ultimate guide written specifically for the backyard shed industry businesses that are looking to double, triple, or even quintuple their sales in the coming year.
This book is written based on real tested strategies from the trenches of experience in the marketplace by the founder and chief strategist behind Shed Marketer. It dives into full detail, along with live case studies of how this marketing system works.
Discover how to implement a proven four-pillar marketing system into your business!
– Why being visible online matters for Shed Companies
– Creating a marketing blueprint for your business
– Step-by-Step strategies to get your website (and sales lots) ranked #1 in Google Maps
– How to make sure your website is optimized for conversions
– What it takes for your website to become the authority in your local area
– How to run Google Ads and PPC campaigns effectively for Maximum ROI
– How to retarget website visitors for more leads and calls
– Why having a customer review system is so important
– When and how to best build an audience on social media
Publisher:Independently published (August 17, 2021)
Item Weight:10.2 ounces
Dimensions:6 x 0.43 x 9 inches
Selling Sheds Online: The complete guide to digital marketing for shed builders and portable building manufacturers
(as of Oct 25,2021 12:42:33 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.