Istanbul Apparel Exporters Association (IHKIB) is one of the most important associations of apparel sectors, which leads Turkey’s export.
ISTANBUL APPAREL EXPORTERS ASSOCIATION – IHKIB
Istanbul Apparel Exporters’ Association (IHKIB) is the biggest sectoral institution in Turkey established in 1986.
İHKİB has more than 9.425 member exporter companies in the apparel field.
İHKİB member companies realize %75 of Turkish total apparel and %12 of country’s total export which is around 17 billion $ annually.
İHKİB performs a lot of activities in order to develop sectoral export:
- Organizing national participation to international fairs
- Organizing trade missions
- Organizing young designer contests for young talents each year since 1992 in order to improve design capacity of industry.
- For this aim, İstanbul Fashion Academy was established by İHKİB in 2005.
- “İstanbul Fashion Week” has been started by İHKİB
- Related to training activities there are four vocational schools supported by İHKİB
- İHKİB has an international accredited laboratory namely Ekoteks.
IHKIB’s main goal is to increase Turkey’s talent on garment and apparel exportation and to introduce globally its industry. On the other hand, IHKIB is also aiming to look after industry’s interests both on national and international platforms and on government’s side. Within this scope, IHKIB supports its members’ all kinds of activities about commerce.
İSTANBUL TEKSTİL VE KONFEKSİYON İHRACATÇI BİRLİKLERİ GENEL SEKRETERLİĞİ
Cobancesme Mevkii, Sanayi Cad. Dis Ticaret Kompleksi B Blok P.K.34196 Yenibosna / ISTANBUL
+90 212 454 02 00
+90 212 454 02 01
Social Media Accounts