Introduction to International Political Economy Book Description:
In a revolutionary revision of this best-selling text, David Balaam and Bradford Dillman show how the postwar world order is at once under threat and yet resilient. This classic text surveys the theories, institutions, and relationships that characterize IPE and highlights them in the context of a diverse range of regional and transnational issues. Introduction to International Political Economy positions students to critically evaluate the global economy and to appreciate the personal impact of political, economic, and social forces.
New to the Seventh Edition
- Streamlined yet comprehensive coverage―reducing the text from 20 to 17 chapters. There is also one unified chapter on global finance and a single chapter on energy and the environment.
- A new chapter on Constructivism shows sociological and ideational forces at work.
- A new chapter on Global Production encompasses transnational corporations and labor.
- A new chapter on Global Health incorporates food and refugee issues.
- Substantial revisions to 10 chapters, including new material on Brexit, the EU debt and refugee crises, populist-nationalist movements, inequality, trade conflicts and negotiations, cyber weapons, the rise of China, Middle East conflicts, and international responses to climate change.
- Significant focus throughout on President Trump’s impact on U.S. foreign policy, international order, and global security.
- Extensive new graphs and tables of data, plus 27 fascinating new text boxes throughout.
- An author-written Instructor’s Manual and Test Bank are provided along with additional online resources.
Publisher:Routledge; 7th edition (August 14, 2018)
Item Weight:1.51 pounds
Dimensions:7 x 1.26 x 9 inches
Introduction to International Political Economy
(as of Oct 25,2021 19:52:52 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.