International Business Transactions: Problems, Cases, and Materials [Connected eBook] (Aspen Casebook) Book Description:
Buy a new version of this textbook and receive access to the Connected eBook on CasebookConnect, including: lifetime access to the online ebook with highlight, annotation, and search capabilities, plus an outline tool and other helpful resources. Connected eBooks provide what you need most to be successful in your law school classes. Learn more about Connected eBooks
Focusing on private international business transactions, International Business Transactions: Problems, Cases, and Materials, Fourth Edition covers the planning, structure, and implementation of transactions in today’s global economy.
New to the Fourth Edition:
- New materials on the International Chamber of Commerce’s Incoterms 2020 coming into effect on January 1, 2020
- Additional discussion of China’s new Foreign Investment Law coming into effect on January 1, 2020
- A Discussion of the recent U.S. trade sanctions against China and other trading partners and the rise of U.S. economic nationalism
- Updates regarding recent changes in U.S. tax policy affecting foreign investment, including the Tax Cut and Jobs Act of 2017
- Updates to all statistics, tables legislative and treaty changes to the most currently available data
Professors and students will benefit from:
- Compact but comprehensive coverage of the subject. This book covers both international business planning and international litigation.
- Thorough coverage of the United Nations Convention on International Sales of Goods.
- Practical knowledge of the types of international business transactions.
- Knowledge for how to handle international business litigation and arbitration.
- An understanding of international sales and investment transactions.
Publisher:Wolters Kluwer; 4th edition (February 2, 2020)
Item Weight:2.75 pounds
Dimensions:7.4 x 1.2 x 10.1 inches
International Business Transactions: Problems, Cases, and Materials [Connected eBook] (Aspen Casebook)
(as of Jan 22,2022 06:11:18 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.