Insight Guides Mexico (Travel Guide with Free eBook) Book Description:
Insight Guides Mexico
Travel made easy. Ask local experts.
Comprehensive travel guide packed with inspirational photography and fascinating cultural insights, now with free eBook.
From deciding when to go, to choosing what to see when you arrive, this guide to Mexico is all you need to plan your perfect trip, with insider information on must-see, top attractions like Teotihuacan, Uxmal and Chichen Itza, and cultural gems like the colonnaded main square and extravagant churches of Colonial Oaxaca, Mexico’s fabulous, palm-fringed Pacific coast and the intricate maze of gorges, waterfalls and giant rock walls of the Copper Canyon.
Features of this travel guide to Mexico:
– Inspirational colour photography: discover the best destinations, sights and excursions, and be inspired by stunning imagery
– Historical and cultural insights: immerse yourself in Mexico’s rich history and culture, and learn all about its people, art and traditions
– Practical full-colour maps: with every major sight and listing highlighted, the full-colour maps make on-the-ground navigation easy
– Editor’s Choice: uncover the best of Mexico with our pick of the region’s top destinations
– Key tips and essential information: packed full of important travel information, from transport and tipping to etiquette and hours of operation
– The ultimate travel tool: download the free app and eBook to access this and bonus content from your phone or tablet
– Covers: Mexico City and its Surroundings; The North; Central Mexico; The Gulf Coast and the South; The Yucatan
Looking for a comprehensive guide to South America? Check out Insight Guides South America for a detailed and entertaining look at all the region has to offer.
About Insight Guides: Insight Guides is a pioneer of full-colour guide books, with almost 50 years’ experience of publishing high-quality, visual travel guides with user-friendly, modern design. We produce around 400 full-colour print guide books and maps, as well as phrase books, picture-packed eBooks and apps to meet different travellers’ needs. Insight Guides’ unique combination of beautiful travel photography and focus on history and culture create a unique visual reference and planning tool to inspire your next adventure.
Publisher:Insight Guides; 10th edition (September 3, 2019)
Item Weight:1.5 pounds
Dimensions:6.2 x 0.8 x 8.7 inches
Insight Guides Mexico (Travel Guide with Free eBook)
(as of Jan 20,2022 17:59:32 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.