Global Marketing: Strategy, Practice, and Cases Book Description:
Global Marketing, 3rd edition, provides students with a truly international treatment of the key principles that every marketing manager should grasp. International markets present different challenges that require a marketer to think strategically and apply tools and techniques creatively in order to respond decisively within a fiercely competitive environment. Alon et al. provide students with everything they need to rise to the challenge:
- Coverage of small and medium enterprises, as well as multinational corporations, where much of the growth in international trade and global marketing has occurred;
- A shift toward greater consideration of services marketing as more companies move away from manufacturing;
- A shift from developed markets to emerging markets with more dynamic environments;
- A focus on emerging markets to equip students with the skills necessary to take advantage of the opportunities that these rapidly growing regions present;
- Chapters on social media, innovation, and technology teaching students how to incorporate these new tools into their marketing strategy;
- New material on sustainability, ethics, and corporate social responsibility―key values for any modern business;
- Short and long cases and examples throughout the text show students how these principles and techniques are applied in the real world.
Covering key topics not found in competing books, Global Marketing will equip today’s students with the knowledge and confidence they need to become leading marketing managers. A companion website features an instructor’s manual with test questions, as well as additional exercises and examples for in-class use.
Publisher:Routledge; 3rd edition (August 17, 2020)
Item Weight:4.84 pounds
Dimensions:8 x 1.5 x 10.25 inches
Global Marketing: Strategy, Practice, and Cases
(as of Jan 20,2022 18:01:28 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.