Friendly Agent: The secrets behind building a multi-million dollar Insurance agency Book Description:
Do you know that starting an insurance agency is probably one of the best business ideas?
Do you want to know . . .
- How some startups created billion-dollar-plus, insurance-based companies in the last 5–10 years?
- The secrets behind building a multimillion-dollar insurance agency?
- How to scale up an insurance agency profitably?
- How to cut through the noise in the market and differentiate your business?
- How to leverage technology to rise above (be seen and heard) the myriad of agencies around you and compete with both local and online agencies?
- How to build a team which carries your mindset to take care of clients and grow your business?If you are interested in learning about these topics, then you are at the right place.
You can either spend years/thousands of dollars figuring things out for yourself or read this book and get wisdom from successful agents and thought leaders at top insurance agencies.
I have interviewed Chris Paradiso, Mike Stomsoe, Mark Vitali, Ryan Hanley, Ryan Deeds, Kelly Donahue-Piro, Joe and Gina Clevenger, Nick Lamparelli, Tony Canas, C.J.Nolan, and dozens of other thought leaders and collated their wisdom in this book.
This book will provide you a playbook which you can use to start, build, and scale up an insurance agency.
Publisher:Independently published (April 26, 2021)
Item Weight:10.1 ounces
Dimensions:6 x 0.47 x 9 inches
Friendly Agent: The secrets behind building a multi-million dollar Insurance agency
(as of Oct 23,2021 20:52:44 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.