Freight Broker Business Startup 2021-2022: Step-by-Step Guide to Start, Grow and Run Your Own Freight Brokerage Company In As Little As 30 Days with … Information (Starting Your Business) Book Description:
Become Part of a Champion Industry that Overpowers Even the Toughest Economic Crises.
Take a minute of your time, and look around you.
Notice the furniture, gadgets, books, and all the other stuff you have lying around your home or office.
Chances are, the majority of those items came to you by truck.
E-commerce has changed the way we buy and sell things, especially in the light of current global events.
This, in turn, has created a huge, global demand for transport carriers, especially motor carriers.
The trucking industry has been flourishing and growing for some time now, and it will continue to do so, according to a market research report from Technavio.
They predict that the global market size will reach an impressive $41.47 billion by 2024.
This extremely favorable forecast provides a fantastic opportunity for those who wish to become a part of this lucrative industry.
Large trucking companies own a significant portion of that cake, but a huge amount of transport in the US is handled by freight brokers.
In fact, the demand for these cargo intermediaries has risen exponentially throughout 2020, and market analysis shows that this is the perfect time to break into a freight industry.
But there is a catch.
Many have already recognized this amazing opportunity, and the number of independent freight brokers is increasing.
Luckily, the market is so huge that there’s enough room for more, but competition is a factor that needs to be considered.
This is why those who are considering to venture into the freight broker industry need to tread carefully, and take certain steps to ensure not only a great start to their business, but the potential to grow and expand.
In Freight Broker Business Startup 2021, you will discover:
- Bulletproof freight brokerage business strategies, modeled after the latest market and industry analysis
- Detailed instructions for finding a profitable niche and conducting micro marketing for generating maximum profit
- A comprehensive guide through start-up costs and expenses, to help you invest your money smartly, and avoid unnecessary expenses
- How a bad business plan (or lack of it) can make your business fail before it even starts — and a simple, effective template for writing one
- Helpful and proven tips and advice for finding customers — shippers and carriers, and establishing a pool of long-term, steady clients
- A list of every form and license you’ll need to obtain to start this business, including a guide through the best current Transportation Management System softwares
- Marketing strategies and networking tools, to help you understand exactly what your customers want, and how to provide it
And much more.
What makes the freight broker industry so desirable is its simplicity.
No matter your background, education, or experience, you can succeed in this market and create a profitable business from scratch.
Publisher:Muze Publishing (January 7, 2021)
Item Weight:5.6 ounces
Dimensions:5 x 0.35 x 8 inches
Freight Broker Business Startup 2021-2022: Step-by-Step Guide to Start, Grow and Run Your Own Freight Brokerage Company In As Little As 30 Days with … Information (Starting Your Business)
(as of Jan 20,2022 22:17:05 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.