Fodor’s Montreal & Quebec City (Full-color Travel Guide) Book Description:
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Whether you want to party at Jazz Fest, explore La Citadelle, or stroll the promenade in front of the Chateau Frontenac, the local Fodor’s travel experts in Montréal and Québec City are here to help! Fodor’s Montréal and Québec City guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This new edition has been FULLY-REDESIGNED with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
- AN ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on Best Festivals and Best Side-Trips
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- UP-TO-DATE and HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- COVERS: Old Montréal and the Lachine Canal; Downtown and Chinatown; The Latin Quarter and the Village; The Plateau, Outremont, Mile End and Little Italy; Parc du Mont-Royal; Cote-des-Neiges; Hochelaga-Maisonneuve; The Islands; Québec City Upper Town; Québec City Lower Town, and Québec City Old City. Also includes Side Trips from Montréal to the Laurentians, the Eastern Townships, and the Outaouais, as well as Side Trips from Québec City to Île d’Orléans, Côte-de-Beaupré, and Charlevoix.
- MORE THAN 25 DETAILED MAPS AND A FREE PULLOUT MAP to navigate confidently
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS on when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, customs, pop culture, cuisine and more
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- FRENCH LANGUAGE PRIMER with useful words and essential phrases
Planning on visiting more of Canada? Check out Fodor’s Toronto and Fodor’s Vancouver.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
IMPORTANT NOTE: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or the pull out map included in the physical edition.
Publisher:Fodor’s Travel; 30th edition (March 17, 2020)
Item Weight:11.2 ounces
Dimensions:5.25 x 0.5 x 8 inches
Fodor’s Montreal & Quebec City (Full-color Travel Guide)
(as of Jan 22,2022 06:41:24 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.