Fodor’s Essential Southwest: The Best of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, and Utah (Full-color Travel Guide) Book Description:
Whether you want to take in the views from the South Rim of the Grand Canyon, explore Salt Lake City, or buy something at an art gallery in Santa Fe, the local Fodor’s travel experts in the Southwest are here to help! Fodor’s Essential Southwest guidebook is packed with maps, carefully curated recommendations, and everything else you need to simplify your trip-planning process and make the most of your time.
This brand new title has been designed with an easy-to-read layout, fresh information, and beautiful color photos.
Fodor’s “Essential” guides have been named by Booklist as the Best Travel Guide Series of 2020!
Fodor’s Essential Southwest travel guide includes:
- AN ILLUSTRATED ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE to the top things to see and do
- MULTIPLE ITINERARIES to effectively organize your days and maximize your time
- MORE THAN 25 DETAILED MAPS to help you navigate confidently
- COLOR PHOTOS throughout to spark your wanderlust!
- HONEST RECOMMENDATIONS FROM LOCALS on the best sights, restaurants, hotels, nightlife, shopping, performing arts, activities, side-trips, and more
- PHOTO-FILLED “BEST OF” FEATURES on “The Best Hikes in Arizona,” “The Best Outdoor Adventures in Colorado,” “Best Art Experiences in Santa Fe,” “Utah’s Best Ski Resorts and Lodges,” and more
- TRIP-PLANNING TOOLS AND PRACTICAL TIPS including when to go, getting around, beating the crowds, and saving time and money
- HISTORICAL AND CULTURAL INSIGHTS providing rich context on the local people, politics, art, architecture, cuisine, music, geography and more
- SPECIAL FEATURES on “Aurora Borealis 101,” “What to Watch and Read Before You Visit,” and “What to Eat and Drink”
- LOCAL WRITERS to help you find the under-the-radar gems
- UP-TO-DATE COVERAGE ON: Favorite destinations in Arizona, Colorado, Nevada, New Mexico, and Utah
Planning on visiting other places in the western U.S.? Check out Fodor’s California and Fodor’s National Parks of the West.
*Important note for digital editions: The digital edition of this guide does not contain all the images or text included in the physical edition.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years. For more travel inspiration, you can sign up for our travel newsletter at fodors.com/newsletter/signup, or follow us @FodorsTravel on Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. We invite you to join our friendly community of travel experts at fodors.com/community to ask any other questions and share your experience with us!
Publisher:Fodor’s Travel; 1st edition (October 5, 2021)
Item Weight:1.06 pounds
Dimensions:5.12 x 0.87 x 7.87 inches
Fodor’s Essential Southwest: The Best of Arizona, Colorado, New Mexico, Nevada, and Utah (Full-color Travel Guide)
(as of Oct 23,2021 21:03:22 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.