(as of Jan 20,2022 18:02:01 UTC )
Fodor’s Essential Morocco (Full-color Travel Guide)
For a limited time, receive a free Fodor’s Guide to Safe and Healthy Travel e-book with the purchase of this guidebook! Go to fodors.com for details.
Written by locals, Fodor’s Essential Morocco is the perfect guidebook for those looking for insider tips to make the most out their visit to Marrakesh, Fez, Casablanca, and beyond. Complete with detailed maps and concise descriptions, this Morocco travel guide will help you plan your trip with ease.
Thanks to a prime location linking Europe and North Africa, as well as a vibrant culture and stable government, Morocco has seen a huge influx of tourists in recent years. Sophisticated new hotels and resorts are popping up everywhere, including in booming cities such as Marrakesh, Fez, and Tangier. From its southern deserts to the Atlas Mountains to the wave-swept Atlantic coast, Morocco continues to draw travelers eager to experience this gorgeous and diverse country.
Fodor’s Essential Morocco includes:
- •UPDATED COVERAGE: Fodor’s writers have scoured the country to find the best new hotels, resorts, restaurants, shops, and sights.
- •ULTIMATE EXPERIENCES GUIDE: A visually stunning color photo guide covers the essential sights and unmissable attractions throughout Morocco.
- •GORGEOUS PHOTOS AND SPECIAL ILLUSTRATED FEATURES: Colorful, magazine-like features on such topics as Moroccan history and traditional artisan crafts illuminate some of the most distinctive aspects of the country.
- •HELPFUL ITINERARIES AND TOP RECOMMENDATIONS: Multiple sample itineraries to help you plan and make the most of your time. Includes tips on where to eat, stay, and shop as well as information about nightlife, sports and the outdoors. “Fodor’s Choice” designates our best picks in every category.
- •INDISPENSIBLE TRIP PLANNING TOOLS: An in-depth “Experience Morocco” chapter covers topics from Morocco food to finding the perfect tour guide. Each chapter opens with an orientation spread and planner that includes a map, short descriptions of each region, “Top Reasons to Go,” and information on getting here and around.
- •COVERS: Marrakesh, Fez, Rabat, Casablanca, Tangier, the High Atlas Mountains, Chefchaouen, Meknès, Agadir, Essaouira, and much more.
ABOUT FODOR’S AUTHORS: Each Fodor’s Travel Guide is researched and written by local experts. Fodor’s has been offering expert advice for all tastes and budgets for over 80 years.
Planning on visiting Spain? Check out Fodor’s Essential Spain.
Publisher:Fodor’s Travel; 1st edition (February 13, 2018)
Item Weight:12 ounces
Dimensions:5.25 x 0.5 x 8 inches
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.