A backlink is a link created when one website links to another. Backlinks are also called “inbound links” or “incoming links.” Backlinks are important to SEO to increase the amount of traffic to your website, or products listing on YeniExpo, you will need to create quality SEO backlinks.
Social media websites and business directories, can work as good quality websites to link back to your products. tool integrates both link building techniques and social media marketing strategies to create 1000’s of quality backlinks. These automatic backlinks from social media sites will boost your website to the top of the major search engines for your target keywords. At the same time, it directs unique targeted visitors to your website from these social media sites.
What is involved?
Managing all your social media sites is a very time consuming process. It involves setting up multiple social media accounts, creating multiple unique articles and then posting them to all your social media accounts.
You can use automation website tools and software to post your products and articles on several websites. These are intelligent choices that will reduce the time and money required by your staff to run a successful social media and link building campaign. While generating thousands of quality backlinks that will boost your website’s search engine ranking results.
Your Backlink building strategy should include:
- Creating free email accounts to use when joining these social media websites
- Create social accounts on 80+ social media sites
- Create blogs on 20+ major blog sites
- Submit article to 20+ major article directories
- Submit videos to 15+ major video sites (you provide the videos)
- Create bookmarks on 15 + major bookmarking sites
- Then submit all URLs from blogs, articles, products listings, videos and bookmarking to major RSS aggregator sites
As you can see, the list of services awesome and labor intensive.
Why use effective automation software?
Link building is the most important strategy for increasing your ranking but it is an incredibly time consuming process. Add this the fact that Google have made it clear they will not stand for websites ranking highly if they do not have a range of high quality backlinks pointing to your website. In fact, on their official Webmaster blogpost on “Quality links to your site”, Google mentions:
“… an excellent marketing technique is to get involved in the community around your topic. Interact and contribute on forums and blogs. ..If you provide long-lasting, unique and influential content — something that lets your knowledge shine — people will want to recommend it to others..”
The key to link building success in 2020 and beyond is leveraging off the influence of social media sites to build quality links to your website through article marketing.
This is how article or product marketing works: Search engines trust social sites because content is created by human interaction. Users discuss topics that they are interested in with other users.
Why do you need a SEO Backlink strategy?
- Increase quality back links from social media sites
- Improve search engine ranking position
- Enhance social media campaign performance
- Boost return on investment (ROI)
- Reduce production and management cost
- Save time and money
The more backlinks = more trustworthy your website to the search engines = higher ranking!
- If you submit your article to those social sites with links to your website and it is mentioned on the social site.
- This creates a “like” or “vote” for your website being trustworthy and reputable to the search engines.
- A “like” or “vote” is an important ranking signal for distinguishing quality websites.
- The search engines will almost always place more value over backlinks from social sites than static sites.
Backlinks building flow chart:
To bring you the results that we mentioned above you will need to follow the flow chart below
What is the process you will need to follow ?
Step 1: Create hundreds of accounts on 100+ Top Social Media and web 2.0 websites to introduce your company to world.
Step 2: Verify that all those 100s of accounts were created!
Step 3: Create high quality articles based on your target keywords and put them right in front of your fans on your social media account.
Step 4: Create 10+ different versions of the articles! Now you don’t have to worry about duplicate content issues.
Step 5: Submit these 10s of versions of your articles to high PR article directories including EzineArticles, Article Dashboard, Article Trader, Article Cube, Article Rich, Article Base, ArticleAlley and Amazines.
Step 6: Submit different versions of the article to all the top blog sites, hubs & wikis including EasyJournal, BlogSpot, Zimbio, LiveJournal, WikiSpaces and Hubpages.
Step 7: Post links of your article to all major micro blogging & social networking sites such as Twitter, FriendFeed and Facebook.
Step 8: Take all the new postings and bookmarks them to major bookmarking sites including Delicious, Digg, LinkAgogo, A1-webmarks, Diigo, Mixx and OYAX
Step 9: Gather all the RSS feeds from the social sites your submitted content to, and submits all those feeds to RSS directories including Blo.gs, Feedbase.net, Feedboy, Feeds4all and Azfeeds.
Step 10: Gather all the links from the sites you posted content to and pings them all using pinging sites including Blo.gs, Feedburner, Blogstree and Feedster!
This is simply traffic building on pure steroids!
Can you imagine the time, efforts, and cost to do all these tasks on a daily bases? but that is what it takes and more to build traffic to your website.
- What Are Backlinks in SEO & What Are The Advantages of Backlinks?
- It’s Not All About Ranking: Benefits of Backlinks Beyond SEO
- Backlinks | SEO Best Practices