DK Eyewitness Istanbul (Travel Guide) Book Description:
DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Istanbul will lead you straight to the best attractions this city has to offer. Explore the must-see Hagia Sophia, take in the beauty of the Sultan Ahmed Mosque, and don’t miss out on the incredible street food.
Discover DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Istanbul.
• Detailed itineraries and “don’t-miss” destination highlights at a glance.
• Illustrated cutaway 3-D drawings of important sights.
• Free, color pull-out map (print edition) marked with sights, a selected sight and street index, public transit map, practical information on getting around, and a distance chart for measuring walking distances.
• Guided walking tours, local drink and dining specialties to try, things to do, and places to eat, drink, and shop by area.
• Area maps marked with sights and restaurants.
• Detailed city maps include street finder index for easy navigation.
• Insights into history and culture to help you understand the stories behind the sights.
• Suggested day trips and itineraries to explore beyond the city.
• Hotel and restaurant listings highlight DK Choice special recommendations.
With hundreds of full-color photographs, hand-drawn illustrations, and custom maps that illuminate every page, DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Istanbul truly shows you this city as no one else can.
Recommended: For a pocket guidebook to Istanbul, check out DK Eyewitness Travel Guide: Top 10 Istanbul, which is packed with dozens of top 10 lists, ensuring you make the most of your time in the city.
Series Overview: For more than two decades, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides have helped travelers experience the world through the history, art, architecture, and culture of their destinations. Expert travel writers and researchers provide independent editorial advice, recommendations, and reviews. With guidebooks to hundreds of places around the globe available in print and digital formats, DK Eyewitness Travel Guides show travelers how they can discover more.
DK Eyewitness Travel Guides: the most maps, photographs, and illustrations of any guide.
Publisher:DK Eyewitness Travel; Illustrated edition (June 21, 2016)
Item Weight:1.16 pounds
Dimensions:5 x 0.68 x 8.75 inches
DK Eyewitness Istanbul (Travel Guide)
(as of Jan 20,2022 19:23:34 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.