DK Eyewitness Back Roads Great Britain (Travel Guide) Book Description:
Explore the spectacular scenery of the Lake District, follow a whiskey trail through the Highlands or discover picturesque coastal villages in Cornwall. Packed with insider tips and information, this easy-to-use guide reveals incredible sights, hidden gems, and authentic local experiences that can be discovered only by road.
Inside Back Roads Great Britain:
– A free laminated pull-out road map of Great Britain helps you navigate with ease
– 25 easy-to-follow driving tours, each lasting one to five days
– Guided walks take you through Great Britain’s historic towns and villages
– Experts suggest the best off-road activities in each area, from whiskey trails to water sports
– Contains essential travel tips, including our pick of where to stay, eat, and shop, plus useful travel, visa, and health information
– Covers all the UK rules of the road
– Includes postcodes for use with GPS, plus information on road conditions and parking tips
– Covers Cornwall, Devon, the Jurassic Coast, Salisbury, Bath, Glastonbury, the Cotswolds, the Chilterns, the South Downs, Brighton, Kent, Cambridgeshire, Norfolk, the Brecon Beacons, West Wales, Snowdonia, Offa’s Dyke, the Peak District, Yorkshire, the Lake District, Northumbria, Edinburgh, Rosslyn Chapel, Fife, the Scottish Highlands, the Scottish Lochs, Aberdeen, Inverness, and more
Staying for longer and looking for a more comprehensive guide to Great Britain? Try our DK Eyewitness Travel Guide Great Britain.
About DK Eyewitness Travel: DK’s award-winning Back Roads guidebooks take the work out of planning a road trip, with easy-to-read maps, tips, and tours to inform and enrich your journey. DK is the world’s leading illustrated reference publisher, producing beautifully designed books for adults and children in more than 120 countries.
Publisher:DK Eyewitness Travel; Illustrated edition (January 22, 2019)
Item Weight:1.26 pounds
Dimensions:6 x 0.63 x 8.75 inches
DK Eyewitness Back Roads Great Britain (Travel Guide)
(as of Jan 20,2022 19:55:26 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.