Digital Marketing Analytics: Making Sense of Consumer Data in a Digital World (Que Biz-Tech) Book Description:
Why hasn’t all that data delivered a whopping competitive advantage? Because you’ve barely begun to use it, that’s why! Good news: neither have your competitors. It’s hard! But digital marketing analytics is 100% doable, it offers colossal opportunities, and all of the data is accessible to you. Chuck Hemann and Ken Burbary will help you chop the problem down to size, solve every piece of the puzzle, and integrate a virtually frictionless system for moving from data to decision, action to results! Scope it out, pick your tools, learn to listen, get the metrics right, and then distill your digital data for maximum value for everything from R&D to customer service to social media marketing!
- Prioritize―because you can’t measure and analyze everything
- Use analysis to craft experiences that profoundly reflect each customer’s needs, expectations, and behaviors
- Measure real digital media ROI: sales, leads, and customer satisfaction
- Track the performance of all paid, earned, and owned digital channels
- Leverage digital data way beyond PR and marketing: for strategic planning, product development, and HR
- Start optimizing digital content in real time
- Implement advanced tools, processes, and algorithms for accurately measuring influence
- Make the most of surveys, focus groups, and offline research synergies
- Focus new marketing investments where they’ll deliver the most value • Identify and understand your most important audiences across the digital ecosystem
“Chuck and Ken lead marketers clearly and efficiently through the minefield of digital marketing measurement. And they do so with a lightness of touch and absence of jargon so rare in this overhyped, much-misunderstood ecosystem.”
― Sam Knowles, Founder & MD of Insight Agents; author of Narrative by Numbers: How to Tell Powerful & Purposeful Stories with Data
Publisher:Que Publishing; 2nd edition (May 9, 2018)
Item Weight:13.4 ounces
Dimensions:6.06 x 0.62 x 9.06 inches
Digital Marketing Analytics: Making Sense of Consumer Data in a Digital World (Que Biz-Tech)
(as of Jan 20,2022 19:14:06 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.