If you like this video, don’t forget to LIKE and SUBSCRIBE and turn on the notifications for our channel!
For music/sound effects used in this video, Check out Epidemic Sound:
Here are our 5 things to know before you go to Cappadocia:
1. Cappadocia is not a city, it’s a region in Turkey made up of several cities and small towns. We stayed in the town of Göreme.
2. Book your accommodations well in advance. Cappadocia is a popular tourist destination, so you’ll want to book your hotel several weeks in advance. Here’s where we stayed:
Antique Terrace Suites
Terra Cave Hotel
3. Plan to spend at least 3 days in Cappadocia. You’ll want to book a few days stay in the off chance the weather is not suitable for flying.
4. What else to do in Cappadocia?
- Visit the Open Air Museum in Göreme.
- Explore the town of Göreme
- Hike up to the Uçhisar castle.
- Take a day trip with a local guide. Our guide was Cy (Instagram: @guideknowseverything)
- We did Cy’s Green Tour, and he took us on a nice hike to the Ihlara Valley and the underground city of Derinkuyu. He also took us to see the Selime Monastery, the largest church built into a cave in the region.
5. Book your balloon flight in advance, too
We booked the balloon flight with our hotel manager when we arrived, but we recommend reaching out to your hotel weeks ahead to reserve your flight.
0:27 Tip #1 Cappadocia is not a city
0:36 Tip #2 Book your accommodations well in advance
1:30 Tip #3 Plan to spend at least 3 days in Cappadocia
2:24 Tip #4 What else to do in Cappadocia?
3:24 Hike to Uchisar Castle
3:37 Instagram Famous Hotel
4:14 Day Trip to the Underground city
5:13 Tip #5 Book your balloon flight in advance
5:43 Balloon Flight
7:58 BONUS Tip
Subscribe to Channel:
This video by Jenny and Kevin Eat Baila Travel was liked: 100 times
If you like this video by Jenny and Kevin Eat Baila Travel, please support their CHANNEL by clicking on the SOURCE link below and Subscribe.
Featuring Your Videos:
By featuring your videos on our blog, your videos will receive hundreds of views daily from our website visitors, you get a backlink to your channel for followers to subscribe to your channel. This is a win/win for SEO for both of us. If you would like your videos or channel highlighted and premiered on our blog for FREE, please contact us.
However, if you no longer want us to premier your channel, and want us to remove your video and not feature your channel anymore, please contact us.
Video Post Disclaimer:
The information contained in the multimedia content (“Video Content”) or post content in general, represents the views and opinions of the original creators of such Video Content or post, and does not necessarily represent the views or opinions of YeniExpo. The mere appearance of Video Content or the post on the Site does not constitute an endorsement by YeniExpo or its affiliates of such Video or Post Content.
The Video Content or Post has been made available for informational and educational purposes only. YeniExpo does not make any representation or warranties with respect to the accuracy, applicability, fitness, or completeness of the Video or Post Content. YeniExpo does not warrant the performance, effectiveness or applicability of any sites listed or linked to in any Video Content or Post.
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.