(as of Jan 22,2022 06:21:21 UTC )
Build a Business, Not a Job
Build an Owner-Independent Company and Get Your Life Back!
According to the Wells Fargo/Gallup Small Business Index, the average small business owner works 52 hours a week, with more than 20 percent working seven days a week. The U.S. Census Bureau says 88.6 percent of all U.S.-based companies still require the owner to be there as the primary person responsible for core functions like producing their product or service, managing the day-to-day operations, or managing the financial aspects of the business.
If you’re a business owner who wants to accelerate your company’s growth, but do it in a way that enables you to get your life back, this book is for you.
Join Wall Street Journal best-selling author David Finkel and former chairperson of the National Association of Manufacturers Stephanie Harkness as they give you a concrete, step-by-step map to empower you to build an owner-independent company and get your life back.
– The only sustainable way to escape the Self-Employment Trap™
– The 4 most costly excuses that hold business owners back
– The 8 essential building blocks upon which to scale your company
– 25 formats to package your business systems
– A powerful 1-page quarterly action plan format
– 6 time mastery strategies to free up a full day each week to build your business
– How a skilled surgeon tamed his medical practice not by working more, but rather by working less and empowering his systems, team, and culture to do more
– How a contractor escaped the 70-hour-a-week trap, doubled his sales, and cut his work hours in half (and how you can too)
– How a second-generation manufacturer took over his family business and brought it from the brink of failure to record profits
– How a niche software company owner grew her company’s market value tenfold, while at the same time enjoying a greater sense of time freedom than she ever thought possible
– And much more …
These two world-class entrepreneurs will show you how to sustainably grow your company, increase your profitability, and enjoy more time freedom. You will learn how to truly build a business, not a job.
Publisher:Bradstreet and Sons; 3rd edition (November 1, 2016)
Item Weight:13.6 ounces
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.