3 Months to No.1: The “No-Nonsense” SEO Playbook for Getting Your Website Found on Google Book Description:
“What Can You Expect From This Book?”
Learn the SEO tactics that saw one Airline Pilot quit his flying career. The same ones he used to build a Top SEO Agency in London. 9 Years & 500 clients later, he hands you the Playbook.
“SEO For 2021 Onwards…”
Is This You?
- Total SEO Virgin?
- Business or Blog Owner with Big Plans?
Or Perhaps THIS is You…
- Mom & Pop store owner
- Hard worker in need of technical knowledge
- Frustrated Google Ads spender
- SEO professional looking for time-saving hacks
- Affiliate marketer
- SEO forum & blog reader in need of some structure
…If So, This Book Was Written For You
“Features FREE Video Series + SEO Blueprint”
What Does This Book Deliver?
Over 3 hours of invaluable ‘walk through’ video tutorials to SHOW you what to do, as well provide you with a step-by-step, week-by-week SEO Blueprint and Checklist.
If you’ve got a solid work ethic, you’re eager to learn, and your business model is sound, ‘3 Months to No.1’ will give you all the tools and know-how required to get your website to the very top of Google where the profit is.
Through a refreshingly no-nonsense plain English approach to SEO, successful London SEO Agency owner Will Coombe unveils how to…
- Discover SEO’s greatest secret – that it isn’t rocket science!
- Save thousands by doing SEO yourself, or with your in-house team
- Filter profitable traffic to your site
- Learn what on earth to do with your social media
- Effectively direct and monitor people doing SEO for you
- Gain the industry knowledge to call out anyone full of ‘BS’
Who is Will Coombe?
Before co-founding a successful Digital Marketing Agency in London over 10 years ago, Will Coombe flew passengers round the world for a living. Working for a major UK Airline he helped over 250,000 people reach their final destination. In the end though, his was Google.
Now a professional speaker on the subject of making businesses profitable through SEO, Will reveals how and why he went from ‘airline’, to ‘online’; and how you too can leverage his years of experience getting clients’ websites to the very top of Google.
He may have hung up his wings, but Will’s years of experience making technical jargon easily accessible to anyone who entered his cockpit is put to good use in ‘3 Months to No.1’.
“Learn. Take Action. Get Results.”
A Carefully Curated SEO Guide for 2021 Onwards
This book doesn’t hold ‘secrets’ you can’t find scattered throughout the Internet. Instead, it cuts through the noise and guides you to the ultimate return on time investment for SEO. It tells you what to focus on and when.
‘3 Months to No.1’ finally gives you a step-by-step Playbook. One with the fresh and down to earth approach of someone who came from no background in SEO or digital marketing at all.
“How High Will Your Revenue Go in 12 Weeks?”
- Online marketing 101
- Personal advice for your business
- How to uncover money-making keywords
- Configuring WordPress for SEO success
- How to nail the technical elements
- How to win links
- A crash course in content marketing
- Social media account use (finally!)
- SEO if you’re a local business
- eCommerce SEO (inc. Shopify, Magento, & WooCommerce)
- Google penalty diagnosis & avoidance
- Why it’s quicker to go ‘white hat’ and not try to cheat Google
- + more…
Publisher:Independently published (September 11, 2017)
Item Weight:11.9 ounces
Dimensions:6 x 0.56 x 9 inches
3 Months to No.1: The “No-Nonsense” SEO Playbook for Getting Your Website Found on Google
(as of Jan 27,2022 18:05:07 UTC )
This post and description may also contain some affiliate links, which means that the post creator may receive a small commission at no extra cost to you if you click on some of the product links and decide to make a purchase. This channel is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for sites to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to Amazon.com
If you find any of your copyrighted material in this post or video, please contact us, so we can resolve the issue.
© All rights reserved by respective owners.
Product prices and availability are accurate as of the date/time indicated and are subject to change. Any price and availability information displayed on relevant Amazon Site(s), as applicable at the time of purchase will apply to the purchase of this product.
Shipping and Return Policy:
Amazon Books are subject to AMAZON.com Shipping and Return Policy.